When it comes to paid traffic, you get to a point where PPC (Pay Per Click) is among your best considerations. And you know that you have to choose the best PPC agency in your local area, in this case, in London.
PPC Agencies London
So you have picked Google ads to start your PPC venture in the area in London. Now the next thing is to surf throug the different PPC agencies in London in order to find the the most appropiate to manage your advertising campaigns. But first, let’s get oue toes wet on Google Ads.
Campaigns in Google Ads require a great effort to be made at the budget and time level, since it will be the only way to achieve greater visualization of the website and attract new customers.
If you do not have time and you need a company to take you your campaigns, it will be essential to find an Adwords agency that is qualified in Google Ads and has the experience and knowledge necessary to manage your campaigns and get your objectives.
Benefits of using PPC Advertising for your Local Business in London
If you want to drive new visitors to your website, increase online sales, get them to call you, or incentivize your customers to come back for more, Google AdWords can help. This is a more direct approach compared to SEO consultancy in London.
Here are 11 benefits of using Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising in Google AdWords in the area of London:
- Pay per click. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad to visit your website or calls you.
- Measurable, effective and flexible. Google AdWords shows how many people see your ad and what percentage clicks to visit or call your website.
- Valuable information at all times. You can view the performance of your ads at any time by logging into your Google AdWords account.
- Pause, start, stop, test. You can make adjustments to your ads, test new search terms, stop the campaign, and resume it whenever you want.
- Advertise locally. Target your ads to customers in specific boroughs, or at a specific distance from your business.
- Reach the right people at the right time. Google users will find your business precisely when they are looking for what you offer.
- Reach your customers, regardless of the device they use. In today’s mobile world, you need to advertise on all the devices your customers use: desktops, laptops, tablets, and cell phones. So when they search, browse or buy, you will be there.
- Increase visits to the store. AdWords can help you publicize your physical store and get more visits from potential customers.
- Increase phone calls. You can display the phone number in your ad. This way, people can call you right away, and mobile device users can call you with just one click of a button.
- Generate sales online. If you sell products online, you can use AdWords to generate more orders. Place the ad in front of users at the exact moment they are looking for the product and link directly to the page where they can buy it.
- Generate leads online. If you want potential customers to fill out a contact form on your website, you can have your ad lead directly to the form page. In this way, they will increase the chances that a click will become a potential customer.
Why do you need an Adwords agency?
It is important that before starting the search to find the agency that best suits your needs, you have clear ideas, and you know what you want to find in an agency that is in charge of managing your campaigns.
You must be clear about your objectives, what are the means you have, what is the budget that you can invest in these campaigns, or know what your competition is and study it, since in this way you can get an idea of how they are working in Google Adwords.
Once you are clear about all this, you will know how to select the agency that best suits you.
Factors for choosing an Adwords agency
In this sense, and to make your task easier, we are going to list some factors that you should take into account when choosing an agency for this task:
Professional experts in Google Ads: It is important that the agency has a team specialized in Google Ads and dedicate themselves exclusively to it, in order to optimize the campaigns and achieve the best results.
Know their previous jobs: You should know their trajectory and see what jobs they have done previously, and even see what their success stories have been to see if they could achieve your goals.
Keep track of the campaigns: Transparency and communication is essential between you and the agency. You must have the peace of mind that the agency will give you feedback on your campaigns and they will optimize them, in order to get the most out of your investment. The fact that an agency offers you a follow-up is an important aspect to assess, and a point in its favor, since measuring Google Ads campaigns is not an easy task.
Know the results of your campaign: The agency must make you a report where it will expose you the results obtained from your campaigns in Google Ads from time to time, since monitoring is key to know if your campaigns are working or if you have to make decisions to improve them .
Become a Google Partner agency: This means that the agency has the trust of Google, because they have become trusted online experts for your company, and will help you to expand your online business. In addition, this badge certifies that the members of the agency have the necessary knowledge and experience in Google Ads to take charge and optimize your campaigns, in order to get the most out of your investment.
What kinds of agencies should you avoid?
You must bear in mind that there are agencies in this market that are not completely transparent, and some even take advantage of your company, with the sole purpose of obtaining their own benefit.
Therefore, we show you below those aspects that you must identify in order not to choose these specialized agencies in
There are agencies that are not transparent with their clients, and are not willing to show the real results that they are obtaining. Keep in mind that Google Adwords works in very changing environments, where there are countless factors that can influence campaigns, causing some months not to obtain such good results.
Avoid agencies that do not have the Google Partner badge.
Agencies that do not have an employee who is dedicated to Google Adwords.
Agencies that are not going to dedicate 100% to your campaigns.
Agencies that are not transparent with your investment, with the exact amount that you allocate to your pay-per-click campaigns.
PPC Agencies Vs SEO Consultancy
One of the main difference of implementing PPC in your local business is to drive traffic pretty fast to your website. Many business owners chose this approach because they want fast results.
When it comes to organic traffic, which can bring bigger margin profits in the long run, you have to wait until Google or other search engines rank your website on the top for the desired keywords.
This is advantage thar PPC have: time. But SEO it is more rewarding because you can rake more profits from free traffic.
Naturally, at the beginning you will have to set a budget aside for a London SEO consultancy agency that can work on your website and improve its postion on the web.
So, these two ways have its pros and cons, but for better results business owners combine them both. A good strategy can stablish your business. It can generate fresh leads fast under PPC approach while it consolidates your brand and your authority in the field you are into.
Thus, if you like to stablish your brand and dominate in the search results, you can contact us and we come up with a strategy to rank your website.